February 12, 2006

Big Update!!

First is the Long vest im working one for the crochetville Olympics,i have worked 2 1/2 balls of thread and its now about 8 inches,im using a size 00 steel hook and senso black thread #3,i think its coming along great and i love the x-stitch design thats happing.Remember you can click on all photos to enlarge.



Im allso working a the Flattering Jacket with my sister from lion brand yarn,im doing it in waterfall homespun yarn,very pretty,this is for when i get bored with the long vest i can work on this for awhile.


Snow!!
Lots of snow today and still coming down,we have about 9 inches right now.These photos were taken at 3-oclock and-6oclock.Please enlarge so you can see the snow that is falling.




Have a great night and keep those hooks and needles burning.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Wow Shaylen, you've done a lot already. I'm afraid I cant concentrate on my wearable, it isnt turning out right I want to frog it again. Its so hard not to have the thread specified in the pattern.
Anyway, I'm happy to see updates from participants.

Tandi said...

Wow, it's so gorgeous there with the snow! The vest is looking great, so is the jacket. I love working with Homespun! (I always have to do at least 2 projects at once too.)