January 21, 2006

Columns done

Got the columns done on my Cathedral Afghan last night,rows 18 threw 21 are a big pain in the you know what,lots of stoping and starting and cutting,i am so glad that part is over(have fun sissie),next is the large heptagons. It is now 38 inches around and will be over 7 feet when done.


New Kitty box!!

The new kitty litter box came yeasterday and it is huge,hubby say it looks like a VW Bug,it works super good and she can fit with no problem.Adding a photo with tater so you can see how big it really is.

Have a great day everyone!!!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I love the colors you've chosen for the Cathedral Afghan. Really pretty. Very warm and comfortable colors. I've had an account with blogger from a while ago when visiting someone's blog. But, never did anything with it. Have 3 blogs (msn, yahoo, and myspace). But seems lots of our Crocheville buddies are here, so tonight I started on. JUST. I started myspace cause lots of my Find A Grave friends were there. Then somehow veared to msn and a few folks there also had yahoo. Crazy I suppose.

Anyway, since I'm officially here now, wanted to come and officially leave my notes on your blog. Your cat looks crazy, makes my hurt looking at how contorted it is.

A few things to do here yet on the computer tonight, then should probably call it a night. TTFN

Even though new, pop over to my blog and say howdy.

sissie said...

Jim is right! get the bug out of the house LOL.

WOW your cathedral window is coming along great!! unlike mine:(( sad to say!
I want the % thingy you have!!!

Tandi said...

Love the colors you're using for the Cathedral. That's such a stunning ghan, I just don't think I have the patience for it.